It’s those few days after New Year when you’ve overindulged for the past 10 days or more and have become sick of meat and roast dinners. You’re feeling the pressure to get back in the gym and really should have started the new year diet by now BUT you still have a fridge full of Christmas leftovers. Why not have one last cheat meal before getting that Nutri Bullet Christmas present out of its box!
After all it’s back to work tomorrow so that’s when the real healthy eating and gym regime starts right!?!
Ingredients – serves 2 – 30 mins cook time
120g Stilton, crumbled
100g Mushrooms, sliced
Cooked ham, diced
Fresh Parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper, to season
- Cook spaghetti in a saucepan as per instructions on packet
- With a drop of oil cook mushrooms in a large saucepan on a medium heat
- Beat 3 eggs in a bowl and salt and pepper to season
- Once mushrooms are soft add diced ham and half of the crumbled Stilton to warm through on a low heat
- Stir in the chopped parsley leaving some to dress once plated up
- Add the rest of the crumbled Stilton to the beaten eggs bowl
- Drain spaghetti when cooked and add to large saucepan with your mushrooms and ham
- Ensuring the saucepan is on a low heat so that the eggs don’t scramble add the egg mixture folding in and coating all ingredients
- Leave on a low heat stirring regularly for 3 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!
Quick and easy way to get rid of some of that cooked ham joint and leftover Stilton from the Christmas cheese board.