I struggle with brownies, like really struggle! I can’t seem to get that gooey caramel centre with a crisp outer edge.
So decided to take it back to basics and go simple with this 3 ingredient recipe which is quick, easy and more importantly tastes good!
Doesn’t quite have that gooey inside and crunchy edge that I’m searching for but you can chuck this together so quickly it’s definitely a recipe you should know about.
Mine came out more cake like on this occasion due to the fact I used self-raising flour because I’d run out of plain trialling a number of complicated recipes over the course of the week. All of which had been a disaster!
And what’s not to love when a third of this is nutella!
1 cup Nutella
10 tbsp plain flour
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined but don’t over mix – doing this by hand is fine
- Spoon into a cake tin lined with grease proof paper
- (At this point I added a bag of crumbled milkybar buttons)
- Cook in preheated oven for 30 minutes remembering the brownie will continue cooking when out of the oven
Enjoy this chocolatey yummyness!